A trauma released is always better than a trauma retained.
#NadirasPointOfReview: The Blind by A.F. Brady.
Synopsis: Sam James is the best psychologist in her institution with the highest success rates in treating the most disturbed patients. When a mysterious patient Richard enters, why does Sam have a problem cracking the case? Who is saving who? The mind games begin.
- Psychological thrillers! I love them!
- This book has a fantastic premise! One of the best psychological thriller scenario! Right inside a mental institution!
- The author A.F. Brady is a New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Psychotherapist. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology!
- It was one of the most irritating books I read lately! It bored me out of my mind and put me in a month-long reading slump!
- Any reader would zero in on the suspense factor right in the very start! Very predictable.
- Boring and slow build up.
- Too many characters.
- The author being a psychologist herself wanted to cram as many patient cases and psychological scenarios in one book. Distracting & unnecessary!
- Couldn’t love nor relate to the protagonist.
- Halfway through I quit and flipped to the very end. Tried to read the ending atleast 3 times and still the suspense was not clearly spelt out.
My Rating: 2-stars ⭐⭐.
Thank you Harper Collins for sending me this book, in exchange for an honest review.